The guy code is it myth ,legend or just a rule guys are bound by. Well that rule may apply to americans but not here in south africa. Why? Well just this weekend my friend moses said to my other friend oyeshan, if you had a sister i would be at your house everyday.
I don’t know if people still even use this rule anymore. I have a friend and his serious with his girlfriend and he does not put his bro’s first. So isn’t that breaking the guy code already. Unless you married its bro’s before girlfriends or hoe’s. Also a women should never come between friends ,that is a golden rule.
So what is the bro code exactly?
Well I have the first 10 guy code rules by UrbanDictionary.com
1. If you’ve known a guy for more than 24hours, his sister is off limits forever! Unless you actually marry her.
2. When questioned by a friend’s girlfriend,you need not and should not provide any information as to his whereabouts. You are even permitted to deny his very existence.
3. Unless he murdered someone in your immediate family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 24 hours.
4. A best man’s toast may not include any of the following phrases, “down in Tijuana”, “one time when we were all piss drunk”, or “and this girl had the biggest rack you ever saw”.
5. You may exaggerate any anecdote told to your friends by 50% without recrimination,beyond that anyone within earshot is allowed to yell out “bullshit!”. (exception: when trying to pick up a girl, the allowable exaggeration is 400%)
6. Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.
7. The minimum amount of time you have to wait for another man is 5 minutes.
8. Bitching about the brand of free beverages in your buddy’s refrigerator is forbidden. But gripe at will if the temperature is not suitable.
9. A friend must be permitted to borrow anything you own – grill, car, first born child -within 12 hr notice. Women or anything considered “lucky” are not applicable in this case.
10. Falling on a grenade for a buddy (agreeing to distract the skanky friend of the hot babe he’s trying to score) is your legal duty. But should you get carried away with your good deed and end up getting on the beast, your pal is forbidden to ever speak of it.
Read the entire the guy code rules from www.urbandictionay.com
# Weather this rule is myth or legend its up to you guys to carry on the legacy.